Goodbye Gift Ideas

Options
WeepingAngel81
WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
A little birdie told me that there is a possibility that my bat *kitten* crazy (BSC) neighbor may be moving back to California. I thought it would be fun to leave her with a parting gift. A sort of "thanks for the memories" maybe something that would continue to leave her wondering if I really did have something for her husband. For those that don't know...here's the recap:

BSC calls me late one night, tells me online dating is evil, not to sleep with married men, and that if I had a thing for her husband we would have issues

A week later BSC sends her husband over to my house around 9pm with a tote of clothing I gave her to sort through for her daughter months prior. I didn't let him in. Took the tote and said good bye.

A month ago BSC gets wasted at a party for our "normal" neighbor. I was not home this night, but heard from normal neighbor that BSC was screaming obscenities towards my house trying to wake me up while telling her husband and I (as a reminder I was not home) to F-off.

So...goodbye ideas that would send BSC to the loony bin???

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh the fun to be had with this one.... How about a nice tiny gift bag with a nice tiny lacy teddy.... Have it addressed to the hubby, with no signature? :devil:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Oh the fun to be had with this one.... How about a nice tiny gift bag with a nice tiny lacy teddy.... Have it addressed to the hubby, with no signature? :devil:

:flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    yup some sort of lengerie for the hubby

or next week all sorts of lovy dovy Vday stuff will be on sale :)
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    I would leave her alone and let her go away silently. She may end up giving you a parting gift as a response.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Spell "SEE YA" with rocks on their lawn.
  • momtastic2014
    Options
    I would leave her alone and let her go away silently. She may end up giving you a parting gift as a response.
    I agree. Do not want her to damage your property or something else terrible.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Spell "SEE YA" with rocks on their lawn.

your humor leaves me with a smile lol
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    A picture of yourself crying and a lock of your hair. Tell her you'll miss them every time you lay your head on your pillow.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Oooo these are good! I love the idea of a little lingerie with a note! And rocks on the lawn?!?! Hilarious!

Maybe I can make a heat out of the rocks and leave the box of lingerie in the middle?
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    A picture of yourself crying and a lock of your hair. Tell her you'll miss them every time you lay your head on your pillow.

This is why we are friends
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Write her a long note telling her how much you will miss her, and how she had it all sooo wrong. You never had a thing for her lazy oaf of a husband. It was her you wanted the whole time, and you are sad that you won't have time to finish your seduction.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Write her a long note telling her how much you will miss her, and how she had it all sooo wrong. You never had a thing for her lazy oaf of a husband. It was her you wanted the whole time, and you are sad that you won't have time to finish your seduction.

But then I may never get rid of her :laugh:
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Buy a vibe and a webcam saying when she gets bored of her husband to use both and a smiley face