UK people with open diaries

Options
Hi there!

I'm looking for some other people from the UK with open food diaries. I only started this last week and would love to have a peek at what others are eating to give me ideas. I have a goal of 1600 a day, but plan on adding some exercise so I can add a few more! I'm finding it easy in the week but rather tricky at the weekends.

Mine should be open for you to have a look if you fancy, but please, no judgemental comments. The first day on here was me logging my usual, pre MPF food to see how many calories I was eating and it was an eye opener! And I have had a few iffy days where I have gone over so I know my diary isn't going to be textbook perfect! That's why I want to have a look at others.

I've had a look at a few diaries today, but they have all been from America and I have no idea what a lot of the food is due to the different brands ect, and its not very useful for ideas due to that.

Thanks

Replies

• Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    UK'er here. Well Scottish to be precise.

My diary is open but been here a while so you may think it boring.
    Have a lot of UK friends on my FL who can help out and support as well as have a lot of fun at the same time.

Anyone can friend me.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Friend request on it's way