30 Day Shred

Options
I'm already on Day 3 of Level 1, but I was wondering if anyone has started on or about this same time as me. Looking for others to help keep me going through out this challenge. Add me if you are :) and if you are thinking about starting.

Replies

• pchrysta
    pchrysta Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting 30 Day Shred today... in about 20 minutes! I am also doing a walking challenge at work so my goal is to walk on the treadmill 30 min in the mornings and then do the 30 Day shred video in the evenings.
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Currently on Day 5! So far so good!
  • I'm starting today too! I was meant to start last night but I did it once a few weeks ago and just the warm up had me sweating!

I am braving it tonight though, this week is my get back on track week, Im planning on the 30 day squat challenge in the mornings and the shred in the evenings..plus calorie counting and keeping my fingers crossed will hopefully see a difference.... I hope so anyway!
  • mrsmayer
    Options
    I moved onto Level 3 after a few days of Levels 1 and 2. I like Level 3 the best. If you're into Yoga her Yoga Inferno DVD is awesome.
  • aapmal
    aapmal Posts: 11
    Options
    That's great! I would really like to hear about how it goes for you. Good luck and I hope the best for both of us :)
  • aapmal
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I was meant to start last night but I did it once a few weeks ago and just the warm up had me sweating!

I am braving it tonight though, this week is my get back on track week, Im planning on the 30 day squat challenge in the mornings and the shred in the evenings..plus calorie counting and keeping my fingers crossed will hopefully see a difference.... I hope so anyway!

I started Sunday night and have been doing my workouts in the morning since I work nights and not sure how I'll feel after I get off, so I get it out of the way earlier. I would really like to start the 30 day squat challenge too. I'm always feeling the soreness more in my legs, so I think it will be a great challenge during the Shred. Keep me posted! would love to hear about your results.. Good luck!
  • aapmal
    Options
    I moved onto Level 3 after a few days of Levels 1 and 2. I like Level 3 the best. If you're into Yoga her Yoga Inferno DVD is awesome.

I will have to try that one out after the Shred. I love Jillian .. she really motivates me especially when I just wanna plop on the ground and give up.
  • aapmal
    Options
    Currently on Day 5! So far so good!

That's Awesome! Im excited to move on up :)
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    feel free to join us.. some of us are doing the shred.. we have a thread just for the shred.. lots of other things.. feel free to join and jump in.. lets let JILL shred us!

im also doing the 30 day squat challenge.. 110 squats today.. burn baby burn

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • pchrysta
    pchrysta Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well, level 1 just kicked my butt .... however, I think I like the workout and I don't think it will feel so brutal once I build just a little more endurance.

I'm shakey and feel like gumby right now... hoping I'm not too sore in the morning.
  • Vicoria713
    Options
    I'm on day 3. Have used the dvd for a fews years but never done for 30 consecutive days....looking forwards to it :D
  • harperjs
    harperjs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I found Week 1 on Youtube and did it last night! It was a struggle and I couldn't do 100% but I think I can get there. Especially once I saw the circuits all the way through.
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I did it lasted a day I couldnt move for 3 days after my legs hurt so bad but I will do it again def got a work out just don't like doing it when the hubby is home lol but will do this tonight
  • bradXdale
    Options
    I did it lasted a day I couldnt move for 3 days after my legs hurt so bad but I will do it again def got a work out just don't like doing it when the hubby is home lol but will do this tonight

Make him do it with you. :)
  • aapmal
    Options

Make him do it with you. :)

I agree. It's always fun to have someone else to workout with. I use to be deathly scared of doing any of my workouts in front of my boyfriend because he's very athletic and fit, but I got over it and it's great to get his support. The 1st day I started my shred he was in the same room doing other stuff and I knew he could see me, but I didnt care because it's my body and just cause someone is staring doesnt mean I'll stop. After he told me how proud he was that I'm finally putting in effort. Just learn to tune everyone out and focus on getting your workout done :) Good luck!
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    thanks so much by the time i get home from work and get the kids situated it is late so tonight I will have to do it infront of him i need the work out
  • anonagurl83
    anonagurl83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today or tomorrow! I have been sick with a cold the last three days. Yuck. I have attempted the shred many many times but being a pack a day smoker for 20 years, I just could not get through it most days. I poor lungs. I have been smoke free for a month now and ready to do this.
  • BlondienQa
    Options
    I'm currently on day 4 and I love it ^^
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Planning on starting today or tomorrow as well! I tried it briefly several months ago, but I think it's time to get back on the wagon and let Jillian pound me into mush XD
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Jillian is awesome.. I done even remember what day im on just been doing it for awhile.