Ooops!!

Options
So for the first time in 3 weeks ive eaten over my 1200 (460 over) lol but my little girl has been ill so havent been able to get out and stock up on more veg and fresh meat so all i had left was a med veg pizza!! Difference is before i started the clean eating I would have thought id failed and given up completely but I dont feel like that anymore. I now know its a blip and within 2 days i will have clawed those slippery little calories back....feeling calm :smile:

Replies

• brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Way to go with that great attitude.
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. Great attitude! Just keep doing what you are doing!
  • norcalskater
    norcalskater Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is a healthy attitude. More people need to think like that. I mean for 3 weeks you went over 1 time? That's really good. I would say you earned that. You probably didn't even gain weight from that or even if you did it would be gone in 24 hours.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I find that after an Ooops day, my weight drops nicely. As long as it doesn't become an ooops week/month! Great attitude :flowerforyou:
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I find that after an Ooops day, my weight drops nicely. As long as it doesn't become an ooops week/month! Great attitude :flowerforyou:

This has happened to me too a few times, it's awesome. If I go back home and visit family I'm usually surrounded by a lot more high calorie food than normal, I try to keep in or around my calorie goals but am usually over a bit, then come home and weigh in and have actually lost a bit more than normal, it's a nice bonus ;)
  • rachellay
    rachellay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, love the support on this site xx
  • kristinstansell010
    Options
    Your body need to be rewarded. Most people who are trying to lose or maintain should be on an 80/20. Eat healthy 80% of the time, and have a few treats that week that make up the other 20%. I'm not saying by any means to go eat 3 large pizzas, but have a cup of froyo with toppings, or have 2 slices of pizza. It's called a refeed meal! It restarts your metabolism and there's less of chance you will binge! :) And hey 1 time in 3 weeks. WOW! I refeed every friday! But I also follow IIFYM, so no guilt about anything!
  • KatVarley
    KatVarley Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Agree - only one mess up in three weeks is Awesome. You will get right back on and probably with a more intense discipline for the next few days because of the thought of having gone over :)
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    With you there sister!!

Amazing how much easier this gets as time goes by I know for myself my mindset is sooo different!