Operation wedding!

Options
So I think it's only right that I give a bit of a background of who I am and what my journey has been so far.
A tubby child, I was who soon grew up to be a tubby adult. Joy. After yo yo dieting I almost gave up hope, resigned to the possibility that at some point in the not so distant future I would be the topic of conversation over many twitter and Facebook accounts following my own "half ton daughter" debut on channel who 4, what 4, you 4, e4.

That didn't happen- I found cambridge weight plan and gradually my 20 stone frame became 13 stone which for my height wasn't too bad at all. The end? Not quite.

I soon slipped back into old eating habits. Picking at anything and everything. I could though, because I'd lost the weight. I was acceptable in society and in my own mind. But unless you're cautious, the weight finds you again. It found me. Like a child playing man hunt, I thought it was well concealed until the tell tail signs started to become obvious.

Tight clothes.
Cottage cheese thighs
Thread veins
Flabby belly

Oh, and chins (plural) can't forget those.

I'm getting married in August so after much debate, I'm joining the cambridge diet again after my previous triumph in 2009. Day one complete and I feel marvelous. I lie.

But I know it's all going to be worth while. 5 stone to lose until those bells ring.

Support welcome (needed)

Good luck on your journeys. Xx