getting my workout entered under "exercise"

Options
I'm doing Leandro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift. I tried to put in my workout, but I can't figure out how as it's not in the list.

Replies

• kristinc89
    kristinc89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem with the Chris Powell DVD I'm doing.. Not sure what to log it under
  • GonnaBFit4Me
    GonnaBFit4Me Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The best way is to be wearing a heart rate monitor to track calories burned! Once you have that you can create your own workouts by DVD, plug in time and calories that way. In the note section you can add all the individual exercises within a DVD if you want to see SPECIFICALLY what you did.

I am doing the 12 Week Fat Loss and Muscle Toning System through Venus (at this time all under strength training). Even though I put sets/reps/weights, I am showing ZERO calories burned! My heart rate monitor battery died during my workout, so I have no CLUE as to how many calories I burned! That's one day unaccounted for, even though I did the work. I do have a problem with the fact that I can only input my own personal calories under "Cardio". Is this a glitch, or is this how they have it set up? Anyhow, I will be fixing the battery issue, tonight, before working out!

Hope this helps!
  • SweetDragonLady
    Options
    What heart monitor do you recommend? I don't have a clue where to start to get one that I could hook up to my computer. Is that how it works? Anyway if you could recommend one that would be great!