Open diary and willing to share? Looking for inspiration :)

Options
Hi everyone I'm back on the fitness pal hype and would love to have a few more friends on the app who are happy to share their diary and provide and receive encouragement. I work a lot so dont always have time to cook lovely meals but find that checking out what my friends are eating helps with inspiration! Please add me as a friend if you are happy to share x

Replies

• MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    I'm here if you need a friend :) I'm not always the healthiest, but I'm pretty positive :flowerforyou:
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I make myself record everything. I don't think it is very inspiring food, but it is there ;)
  • Simonestratton
    Simonestratton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I admit I sometimes fail at the weekend! :) x
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open and very honest, come good or bad ????. I have logged everyday since joining in January and am definitely open to positivity and encouragement and happy to give it in return!
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I admit I sometimes fail at the weekend! :) x

SNAP!!!!
  • toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough for me also! My diary is open!
  • nacebarre
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nacele and I'm looking for some new friends on Myfitnesspal. I've just gotten start back. Please feel free to add me.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    open diary here too :)
  • sophiegent1501
    Options
    Hey :) My diary's open, always honest, might not be the most inspirational thing in the world though... ;)
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why so many people have hidden food logs and profiles. I just feel as though we share a common problem, so why not share our efforts to solve it?
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Open but not that inspirational!