Hey y'all!

Options
I have been perusing the forums ever since I started using MFP and I really like how most posts are so welcoming with a sense of community. I got MFP after having a dramatic change in my diet losing about 4 stone (25kg. / 56 pounds for the Americans?). I try to eat a lot cleaner/healthier now to the point where my friends get annoyed that I have halted my pizza eating habits! :P

Anyway, at the moment I am trying to lose just a tiiiiiiiny bit more weight (0.7 stubborn grams!) and then go on a maintenance level (which I have been finding quite hard to find!). I go to the gym 3 times a week (sometimes less depending on how busy I get) and right now I'm trying to become more fit and tone up muscles as I ended up with a bit of loose skin after the weight loss (and surgery is not an option ew!).

I just thought of saying hello as I'd like to use the forums more often and I would love to find out more about macros! My personal trainer tried to put me in one but I find it slightly hard to follow!

And that's me! So...nice to meet you all! :D
(P.S.: How do I add that little MFP bar that some of you have at the bottom of the signature? Thank you!)

Replies

• meganwinx
    meganwinx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Welcome to MFP!
    youre welcome to add me too :) To add your Weight counter at the bottom click settings above^
    Its easy to find when you click "reply" and then look above the type box. In settings thats usually the only option and just check the box. Hope that makes sense.
    Good Luck!!!
  • HeatherLaehn
    Options
    Great job. To add ticker go to profile, add ticker, click forum settings, then follow the rest of the instructions. :smile:
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Got it thanks guys!
    Also adding a pic of my progression to try and check if I have understood how to post images...bear with! :P lol

NRPxGyvl.jpg