Your thoughts please

Options
Hi All,

I am 160cm 38 year old woman and am currently 77.3 kg. I have been yo yoing up and down with weight the last two weeks. If you average out the weight loss over the course of doing MFP i have lost 0.5kg a week ( even though i lost most of the weight over a week or two in the begining ) So an ok result i would say ( we never lose weight quick enough lol )

I have an office job so sit all day and commute to work which is a 2 hour round trip, i go to gym 6- 7 days a week doing a combination of spin classes, cardio ( treadmill, cross trainer etc ) and resistance machine weight training. The 1 or 2 days i dont get to gym i will go for a brisk walk. I usually burn on average around 400 - 500 calories per session going by my polar HRM.

I am eating 1500 calories per day ( i weigh and measure all my foods ) . Im not sure if this is correct ? I put myself as sedentary when i calculated my TDEE . If i changed my calories would i get better results ? Or i should say stop the dramatic yo yoing and make some real progess.

With all the above information how many calories would you eat to lose weight ?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks
Kimmie

Replies

• SouthernMommy11
    Options
    Make sure youre eating plenty of protein! Healthy foods can keep your energy up and make the most of your calories. And drink lots of water.
  • jko90s
    jko90s Posts: 25
    Options
    How long have you been dieting, you could try taking off 100 calories and see if this kick-starts the metabolism again. Also do you keep your macros constant? Too much sodium can cause you to hold water as well causing your weight to fluctuate