any other military spouses out there!!!???

Options
My Husband was just deployed on Sunday to Afghanistan for 12-14 months! I have already lost 20 + pounds and looking to lose about 80 more during this deployment so he can come home surprised!!! any other military wives, girlfriends, fiances, boyfriends out there doing this too!? feel free to add me :) good luck

Replies

• kgbsn80
    Options
    I definitely wouldn't mind giving or receiving support in any way, Also best of luck with you and your Husbands Deployment. My Husband haven't been deployed since we have been together which is definitely a blessing. Best of Luck!
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Mil spouse! Dh hasnt been deployed in a while, but I will cheer for you!
  • Debbieknight75
    Debbieknight75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a army wife would like to support any of us and also receive support back
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Australian Army wife... My husband deployed last year. I had my daughter while he was away.
  • usmcgirlfriend0724
    Options
    USMC girlfriend no deployments under my belt but my boyfriend has deployed twice
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Not in the services but thank you for being there and congrats on your success and I'd love to support your future!
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not a spouse but a padbrat!! :) dads now left the army after 23 years service! x
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Army wife here. :) My husband isn't deployable anymore - thank goodness for changing to a recruiter! - but we've been there and done that with the deployment thing, so I can definitely sympathize and cheer you on. :) Feel free to add me!
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am retired AF. However, my spouse is active duty and preparring for a deployment on 5 Mar. Her second time. So I have experienced the deployment from both a members and spouses perspective.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting ready to enlist at 17 as a marine. She graduates in May and will ship out 4 days after her 18th bday. As a mom, breaks my heart, but I'm proud of her and supporting her all the way.
  • DebbieSusanne
    DebbieSusanne Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm an Army wife and my husband has been deployed 4 times and each time I lost some weight. When he is gone I usually eat out less and make less food for my two boys and I. I have a few friends that have gained weight but I have two boys that are active into sports and when it is just me to get them everyone I was crazy busy and too tired to stay up late and snack :).
  • me being in the military i understand what military spouses go through. If anyone of you need advise and anything just let me know. God bless our troops and their families