Previous athletes, now not so much, unite!

Options
I was always in pretty decent shape, I played sports all my life. Baseball, football. I did bicycling for some time, I ran two half marathons. Now that I'm in my mid 30's it all fell apart. It started by having a job that was odd hours, with no structure. Slowly, little by little I've gained so much weight. At first, it was OK, not so bad when I was in my 250's because I am generally taller and have a bigger frame, so it wasn't so noticeable (at least to me)...

Now that I have a more 9-5 schedule, I still find myself getting lost in my weight loss journey. I have added a lot, a lot more weight than I ever thought I could. I'm at 312 and at a size 48 and they are starting to fit tight!

The thought of having to buy a size 50 pant is really starting to scare me. I feel afraid and alone. Somewhere within me is a small spark, that's all I need. . .

I know I can do better and I know I have an inner athlete waiting to bust out.

In that spirit, I'm putting out a call to previous athletes that have let themselves go, or those who have recovered their inner athlete. (Really, anyone) give me your story, add me as a friend, and let's keep each other accountable. I have set myself a goal of losing 50 lbs. by the end of July. Let's do it!