Myers Briggs Personality Test

Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    INTJ to a tee.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    INTJ as well. Which is really weird as that's like 3 of 10 responses when it should be 2 out of 100. I spent time on an INTJ forum a while back as well.

Introspectives.org?

INTJforum.com. It was a complete circle jerk.

I was there for awhile. Circle jerk describes it perfectly. It was a whole lot of chest beating about INTJ being the best personality type... and people questioning whether or not others were really INTJ.

You must have missed the "I am sooooo deep" section. And the "I am so great in bed, all of these people who don't want the sex with me are really missing out" section. Though, to be fair, that last section is a central part of every internet forum.
  • SaintGiff
    So the question is....

Are there a ludicrously high percentage of INTJs here because...

We are drawn to fitness?

We are drawn to internet forums because people don't hate us as much online since they can't see the blank stares we give people when they talk to us?

Any INTJ who is drawn to fitness will naturally gravitate toward a tool such as MFP that allows them to get all inside their heads about logging and tracking things?
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    INTJ
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    E- 1%, N - 62%, T- 1%, J- 33% That was fun.

"the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with." true story, lol.

Some career choices for ENTJ's are Politics, Military, Finance, and programming. I'm soooo far from that. I work in creative services. :laugh:
  • ISTJ
    Introvert(78%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    So the question is....

Are there a ludicrously high percentage of INTJs here because...

We are drawn to fitness?

We are drawn to internet forums because people don't hate us as much online since they can't see the blank stares we give people when they talk to us?

Any INTJ who is drawn to fitness will naturally gravitate toward a tool such as MFP that allows them to get all inside their heads about logging and tracking things?

I think you answered it yourself.
    In the real world... I don't speak to anyone really.
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    ENFP for me

Extroverted 67% / iNtuitive 25% / Feeling 61% / Perceiving 11%

I guess this sums me up.
  • SaintGiff

I think you answered it yourself.
    In the real world... I don't speak to anyone really.

Of course I did. INTJ.
  • Sirrunsalot75
    Sirrunsalot75 Posts: 370 Member
    INTJ here.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    ISTJ...pretty accurate
  • TexasEngr
    TexasEngr Posts: 270 Member
    ENFJ and very accurate!
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    ESFP
    Extravert(44%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(67)%

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

Strangely enough I've always been an ENFP, with moderate preference for the N (and the description of enfp sounds more like me than esfp)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    INFP

Introvert 89% , INtuitive 75%,Feeling 88%,Perceiving 11%

super accurate
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    INTJ
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    ESFJ

Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

The key word: Extravert!

I knew that, cool test.

*Some ESFJs construct rationale which have the appearance of (Jungian) Thinking logic, but under scrutiny are in fact command performances of "Thinking in the service of Feeling," (i.e., Thinking-like conclusions which do not obey the tenets of impersonal logic; they rather construct scenarios from only those "hard, cold facts" which support the conclusion reached by the dominant Extraverted Feeling function. To wit:

You don't sew with a fork, so I see no reason to eat
    with knitting needles.
    -- Miss Piggy, on eating Chinese Food
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    ENFJ:

"ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this."

This makes me happy. :heart:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    ESFP <
    Yep, that pretty much sums me up

Extravert(1%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(11)%
    •You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    •You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
    •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
    •You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.

SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.

New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.

ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.

Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.
  • INFJ
    Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(19%) Feeling(25%) Judging(17%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (17%)

Sounds about right.