I love Saipan--Saipan Travel Guide

Options
I choose Saipan to travel because I like island. This time is my family trip. Eight people travel. Saipan travel is cheap and good. So I choose Saipan.
In my opinion, just 7 days enough to travel in Saipan. Taking photoes in Managaha Island, renting a horse travel around the Island. North south sightseeing.

To go to island travel, how many things we must pay more attention?
Firstly, you must bring your sunglasses. The ultraviolet ray is more stronger in beach. If you don’t want to be a black girl, you must take care of it.

The other you must take is 7oz Stainless steel hip flask with funnel. (http://www.elijahstore.com/7oz-stainless-steel-hip-flask-with-funnel-and-wine-glasses.html)
Travel will make you so tired sometimes. So stainless steel hip flask with funnel may give you enough water when you are thirsty. It has a screw down cap that is attached, so the cap it won't be lost. It comes with the stainless steel funnel, convenient for you pour the wine into this bottle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!