Looking for Friends/Support

Options
2»

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!

You've done this before so you know you can do it again!!!! Even with the darn knee bothering you now.

We're here to help!!! You may slip, but we're here to help you right back up and keep going !

Feel free to add me
    Nancy
  • jjking54
    jjking54 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • emilybretnall
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for the same thing so feel free to add me :) (although I don't have FitBit & I have no idea what this is!) x
  • brennenkeast
    Options
    Adding you! We have similar goals :)
  • SkinnyRach22
    Options
    I will add you. We are close to the same goal! Everyone add me!!
  • Nicholec2003
    Nicholec2003 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    :smile: I justt got my fitbit, still learning,but i have one friend who is on both sites, feel free to add me also mike
  • fallenstar831
    Options
    I'm just back into this as well... need some more friends for inspiration and motivation!

Everyone can feel free to add me! I don't have a FitBit, but have been eying the Jawbone UP for sometime now.
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 40. I joined MFP a long while back but have come and gone and started again. On this last and final comeback, I have lost 28 pounds. I have made a lifestyle change. I love the supportive friends I have this time. It has made a huge difference! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for motivation and to motivate. I'm on Fitbit also. http://www.fitbit.com/user/24CSFP
  • CatFrogPanda
    CatFrogPanda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm on here everyday :)
    (I don't have fitbit)
  • rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No clue what FitBit is (currently looking into this) but please feel free to add me. Welcome and Good Luck!
  • gdickens11
    gdickens11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I got my FitBit for Christmas and I have really enjoyed it.
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    hey! i am interested in this fit bit. is it really worth the money ?? i mean ofcourse it is anything for your health. but im curious is it really worth it. i read a review that they do not work on treadmills and elypicals is this true???? I have not been using the fit bit and i have lost over 30 pounds but im finding myself at a stand still.looking for something more. currently using the runtastic app but it's nothing compared to these fitbits. tobuy or not to buy..that is the question. lol feel free to add me!!!!!!!!