Tall Women with 80+ lbs to Lose

Options
13»

Replies

• Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You guys are incredible! :)

I have a had avery busy weekend with moving int a new place.. and this morning after a few weeks of falling off track i started back again. I have no one living with me..im on a strict budget so i cant eat out.. and i have full use of TWO gyms. no more excuses. im tired of feeling terrible and being the "big and tall" girl. i dont feel cute..so yeah.

Thank you all for all the feedback. Defin will be checking in with this thread..and again if anyone has smoe success photos they would like to share, those are always great encouraging motivators!! :):drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9", and I have about 90lbs to lose. I struggle with some of the same things, emotional eating, eating out of boredom, ect. Feel free to add me, any of you! I could use more accountability!
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! I am in SHOCK! I thought I was the only 6-footer (okay, almost 6-footer) who has LOTS of weight to lose. I am blown away at the number of tall women! And so many have great success! WOWZA!

I am at 280 (down from 305) and am really struggling with keeping to the program. I for a little bit, then lose interest and slack off. Same issues as many have mentioned - emotional eating and eating out of habit, not hunger.
    Patience is a challenge. I have had to re-start many times and each time I think I'm in good habits, I fall off the wagon.

Please add me - especially if you can help with a kick in the butt!

Great tips on shopping - thank you! I love the workout pants from Champion. They come almost all the way down to my ankle. Champion Plus Stretch Cotton Leggings available on justmysize.com

Thanks all!
  • Kansascitysue
    Kansascitysue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN, PLEASE! I am 6'0" tall and have another 65 #'s to lose. Wow. I am truley impressed and happy to see so many women "our size" that is on here!

Thanks, Ladies! I feel like I just broke thru a wall I hadn't realized was in the way!!
  • Tevenie
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'11 and previously lost 66lbs here on MFP. I then managed to put 20 of them back on again so am back to get rid of the 20 plus another 25. I'd love to have tall friends so if anyone would like to add me please do!
  • Ambergrace24
    Ambergrace24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11, I started out weight 326 and a size 26, I have lost nearly 88 pounds, and now I wear a size 16. I am not sure what my goal weight should be? Any suggestions?
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9" - 5'10". I've lost 60lbs. I'd like to lose another 50 I think. I hear ya on the clothing thing. The only pair of jeans I had that were actually long enough are now too big. "Knee length" dresses are mid thigh on me (too short for a 40yo :P). I love to wear heels, but then I'm so much taller than the boys and the girls that it's just weird.
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Gshort78 wrote: »
    I love tall women. This is the greatest thread ever...:love:

Lol <3
  • TanyaLafley
    TanyaLafley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 with another 84 lbs to lose. I have lost exactly 40lbs so far, 32 since starting mfp. Feel free to add me.
  • AisPeters
    Options
    I might be a bit late to this discussion!
    I'm 5'10 and I have 70lbs to lose as my registered goal at the moment but I set it conservatively because I've never been that low so it might be 80-85lbs total!

The main difficulty I find is not knowing what my goal weight will be as a tall lady - people keep telling me I'll look weird if I lose too much!