My NSV!

Options
I haven't been able to post one yet, so I am super excited about this!!

The other day I bought myself a pair of shorts...the first pair in probably 3 years...

When I put them on I discovered that I now have an actual butt to fill them out!! I am what you would consider "skinny fat". I am petite, 5'4" and 114 lbs, 28 years old mom of 2 boys..the girl who looks skinny with clothes on, but really has fat spots when naked. One of the things I always disliked about my body was my butt. It was flat, didn't fill any kind of pants, and even looked funny in a dress! Now!? I have a cute little perky butt that fills out shorts!!! AH!! So exciting!! Definitely going to keep up with those squats :wink:

Replies

• PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yay for squats! :drinker:
  • sjkcwatson
    sjkcwatson Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So what kind of squats are you doing? I'm at my goal weight, but ready to tone up a bit :)
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Congrats!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I find that my problem is my backside where the butt leads into the thigh. I'm also curious to know how you managed to tone that up :) I'm 5'4" started at 234 lbs and now am 133.5 lbs. Looking to tone and lose another 8.5 lbs.

Great NSV btw. Looking forward to the day I can get there as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!