I'm a loser..FINALLY!

Options
Well, after 3 weeks of gaining weight by "trying it my own way" I decided to get back to counting calories (I've stuck with the exercise throughout) and I lost a pound this week! I even convinced my partner to get on board and count his calories too, and he lost 6 pounds this week! It was great motivation for both of us to keep going!

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    Well, after 3 weeks of gaining weight by "trying it my own way" I decided to get back to counting calories (I've stuck with the exercise throughout) and I lost a pound this week! I even convinced my partner to get on board and count his calories too, and he lost 6 pounds this week! It was great motivation for both of us to keep going!
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Congratulations! (but don't you just want to wring his neck for losing so easily???? :angry:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! If you wanna ring his neck , it's completely understandable. While I am soooo proud of hubby for losing 15lbs so far , I wnna punch him in the face for gettin it done MUCH faster than me lol :grumble:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome :drinker:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ya forsome reason men seem to lose weight fatser, wellsome men.. have any of you seen that slimquick commercial hilarious!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • metallicafan87
    Options
    Good job. Dont lose sight of that goal.
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Isn't it fun to call yourself a loser??:laugh:

Really though, Congrats.:flowerforyou: