Finally sticking to my new years resolution!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Katrin and I'm a 25 year old Hispanic-Icelandic girl.

I'm one *those* people who made a new years resolution to lose weight and get fitter and healthier for the 500th time, haha. Only this time around I'm actually absolutely 100% determined to stick to it!

I've been hitting the gym since the beginning of January and I'm already seeing lots of positive results in the form of added stamina and strength, BUT my fat % hasn't changed much and that's where this wonderful site will hopefully be able to help me, with keeping track of what I eat I'll hopefully at last start to shed that stubborn fat. I'm working on losing about 22-28 lbs.

I would like to have some like-minded people as friends on here for mutual support and encouragement, so please feel free to add me, and good luck on your journey :)

Replies

• suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :) And if any other ladies are looking for supportive friends, please feel free to add me :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm not a fan of new years resolutions probably because I could never keep them. LOL You're already doing a fabulous job.

I've been on MFP over a year now. You can send me a friend request if you like.
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Hi Kisa, lovely name, your already ahead of most people that made a New Years Resolution, so congrats! Im fixing to really amp up my efforts too so add me if you like and we will help each other reach our goals! Good Luck
  • sunnyscs
    sunnyscs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also looking for supportive friends to start the new year off healthy! Glad to add you :)