Exercise Videos on Youtube

Options
I checked the rules to make sure this is allowed and didn't see anything that suggested you can't post youtube links, just not advertisements. If I am mistaken, I apologize.

I wanted to start a thread and see if people would share exercises that they enjoy doing by posting a youtube video that shows how that exercise is done? Reply with a link to the video :)

Replies

• eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I like to do dumbbell squates though I usually put my arms in tight to my chest so the weights are in front of my shoulders. I've seen a few different ways of holding the weights.
    http://youtu.be/j9O7EOXVIKY
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've done some of the Fitness Blender ones. There's so many and if you go via their site (not sure if same on YouTube) you can search by all sorts of criteria.

Somebody on the forums mentioned Hasfit recently and I thought they looked pretty good.
  • getdancing2013
    getdancing2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Not that I have the link, but my husband found some 10 minute workouts and the like from the P90x people on you tube. They seemed to be sponsored by Beach Body so I don't think there's a copyright issue.