New and needing friends

Options
2»

Replies

• SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi MFPeeps :)

I've come and gone from MFP a few times, but back to reach some goals again - and would love some active, supportive friends! I have a long journey ahead of me (still a good 20-30kg to lose).

Please feel free to add me :) I try to log daily and enjoy getting to know my friends on here!
  • xpoppetx
    Options
    I'm new today, and I could really use some friends! Need all the help I can get! Feel free to add me, I will log in every day x
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp too, I NEED motivation and encouragement nd so far have read some great inspirational stories on here!

I'm currently on.day 6 of 30 Day Shred and loving it so far! 1st weigh in tomorrow and 1st lot of measurements next wkend (fortnightly)

I'm 30yr old constantly feel tired and down and don't have as much confidence! I work full time, so once my 3yr old is in bed the only option I have is to work out in the house! Hence the lack of motivation sometimes! Lol

Stats:
    Height: 5ft 7"
    Dress size: UK size 14
    Current weight: 166.5lbs
    Lowest weight : 126lbs (before birth of my daughter)
    Goal Weight: 135lbs (by May 2014)

ladies only, please add me for joint motivation & encouragement! :) x
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome... Feel Free to add me, everyone is welcome to add me
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I am here everyday and try to give all the support I can.
  • Dgangaware
    Dgangaware Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Motivation is the key and we could all use some!:
  • Suzibluski
    Suzibluski Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free anyone to add me. I am here daily and love the support of this site and all the people on it!!
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've been here a year and have developed some amazing friendships along the way. I'm thirty pounds less & way more fit and I know for a fact that the support I've gotten has made all the difference. I'm here everyday and would love to be there for you (and anyone else) and watch you get in the best shape of your life. If I can do it, YOU can do it!!!!!
  • LucyMoran2013
    Options
    Iv been on here for a couple of weeks and log in everyday plus my diary is open. Feel free to add me, always available for messaging and motivation :)
  • pmr545
    pmr545 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Best of luck...make it happen! Reach your fitness goals and you will find that your other life goals become attainable as well.

-Pete
  • Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a while and seemed to have gone through stages where I use it constantly and then stop. But hopefully this time around I will truly stick to logging in daily. I think I'm at least a month into logging every day. I am always in need of some motivation and tips so please feel free to add me! I try my best to provide support as well and share any tips that I have.
  • PrintUSMC
    PrintUSMC Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feeel free to add me if you want.