Guys .. Pigtails, Ponytail, long, short hair. preference?

Options
sugarkissprincess
sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
Just curious and wanting the guys perspective, even the girls can chime in.

What's more attractive on a female?

Pigtails
Ponytail
Long hair
Short hair
Curly hair

?

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. :flowerforyou:
  • Pony tail
    long hair
    curly hair
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Different girls look better with different hair styles.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    When I waited tables I used to wear my hair in pigtails until I heard a line cook refer to them as "handlebars".

er... hahaha.
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I (and husband) prefer to keep my hair long.
    Short hair just doesn't feel right.
    I keep it up in a ponytail about half the time, just out of necessity, but I prefer it down.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Long pigtails and short shorts.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I prefer short hair, on me. I think it looks better, more stylish and put together with little effort (again for me). When my hair is long I don't do anything with it and I think it makes me look frumpy.

However I am currently growing my out. I've decided I miss pony tails, buns, and braids. I doubt it'll last long though. I'll probably donate it again.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Pigtails
    Ponytail
    Long hair
    Short hair
    Curly hair

Love it all. But a girl that can pull off short hair has something UBER sexy to me. No clue why.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pigtails
    Ponytail
    Long hair
    Short hair
    Curly hair

Love it all. But a girl that can pull off short hair has something UBER sexy to me. No clue why.

They're like sexy pixies. Dayum.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    marilyn-in-pigtails.jpg

XD
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My hair is extremely long and I love to have it in soft waves just free and loose and long...no point having long hair if your gonna tie it up all the time....

~Charlie
  • PatheticNoetic
    Options
    My hair is extremely long and I love to have it in soft waves just free and loose and long...no point having long hair if your gonna tie it up all the time....

~Charlie

Haha That's the only reason I have long hair - so that I can pull it back. It's harder to do when it's shorter (between ear and shoulder blade).
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I'm going to respond anyways. There was only once in my life I cut my hair up past my shoulders and while it looked good the grow out phase was a b*tch. I couldn't put it up and it was too short to curl. Not fun when you're sweating and your hair is all up in your face.

I've also had my hair so long it reaches my butt, and I'm 5'4". :tongue:
  • charliex2202
    Options

~Charlie

Haha That's the only reason I have long hair - so that I can pull it back. It's harder to do when it's shorter (between ear and shoulder blade).

I think alot of it depends on thickness and the weight of the hair too, because mine is thick heavy and long it stays in place whereas if it was shorter it would constantly go in my face and drive me bananas that i would have to tie it up or rip it out lol
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I like mine long. I don't usually keep it really long because it gets harder to manage, but at least past shoulders and always enough to easily tie up. I like that there's lots of things you can do with it when it's that length.

I probably wear it in a ponytail 99% of the time, because it gets on my nerves down, always blowing in my face, but I wear it down if we go out somewhere nice. I think it looks best down.

My partner prefers long hair, worn down too.
  • PatheticNoetic
    Options

~Charlie

I think alot of it depends on thickness and the weight of the hair too, because mine is thick heavy and long it stays in place whereas if it was shorter it would constantly go in my face and drive me bananas that i would have to tie it up or rip it out lol

Hah true. My hair is voluminous and light . I have to pin the h3ll out of it to get it to stay in place.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    I am a hair dresser and I have to say it so depends On the girl her face and how well she cares for her hair. I'm someone who cannot grow very long hair unfortunately. So gotta rock the short dos
  • charliex2202
    Options

~Charlie

Hah true. My hair is voluminous and light . I have to pin the h3ll out of it to get it to stay in place.

lol that would drive me crazy.....my hair is past my butt long thick and heavy so i guess im lucky except when it gets wet ie swimming etc then im screwed as its sooo heavy lol :tongue: :laugh: