Not Sure Where To Post But . . .

Options
Can anyone tell me how to stop the ticker from displaying when I post ??? I somehow have fouled it up and it shows like 9 lbs lost when in truth it's 22 lbs. I guess I'm vain enough that I want it accurate or not at all :)
It would seem like the success stories thread would have ppl here that have been around a while and would thus know their way around the application.
TIA, Gyps

Replies

• JustMeee333
    Options
    Just click Settings above the forum/post/topic etc.

Where it says: >Home >Recent Posts >My Topics >Settings >Search .......

Or, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings :wink:
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well it has certainly taken me a long time to read your response and reply -- so sorry, but I don't get on the message board too often --Obviously lol.
    Your info was spot-on -- I clicked the link You supplied and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much.

My newest question, which I posted today but will ask you here in case You get notifications of responses to your posts (idk if that's even possible) is regarding getting a reminder notification (text-message would be my preference) to close out each evening. I forget at times and it frustrates me! This I know can be done as it was offered when I logged in one day but I did not have time to do it then and have not been able to hunt it down in the system.

Thanks again for your help and I apologize truly for taking so very long to respond to your kindness.
    Gyps
  • clothespinref
    clothespinref Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will post an answer in three months when you come back...lol
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    LOLOL :))
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I found this on another post http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/686414-omg-why-doesn-t-mfp?page=2
    but I'm not sure if this is true...

"If you have ATT for cell you can set the email to
    (NUMBER)@txt.att.net
    it will send the email notification to a text message"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!