Need some friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just started back on MFP a few weeks ago and so far so good. I'm eating good and working out and all is going well. I tend to go "all in" when I start something and then gradually lose interest. If there's anyone out there who would like to help me stay on track, I would love to return the favor.

This site is great and I look forward to making some friends.

Replies

• Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm like you in the "all in" than lose interest! So I would love to be part of your journey! ???? You can add me if you like!
  • simonmcdonald564
    Options
    Happy to help keep you motivated, I lost 67 pounds in the last year, maintaining the weight loss and hitting the Gym.
    Constant concentration needed as the cookie reaches the mouth easy for me
  • runspaz
    Options
    You can add me, if you like.

I have lulls where I slack off, usually because life gets too hectic. The important this is that we come back, right?
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You sound like so many in MFP....all in and then losing interest. Great thing is you're back motivated! My issue is not losing interest as much as my lifestyle and entertaining customers knocks me off track for periods of time. You can add me if you wish.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I could use the extra motivation also!!!
  • MSsoutherngal
    Options
    Hey have used fitness pal on my cell phone app but now put on my laptop. so much easier to use and see. I would be glad to encourage each other. Hopefully can find my way back here. haha. I have had the gastric sleeve 3 yrs ago and have lost over 70 lbs. I over the last year gained 10 lbs. now trying to get that off., Started with taking steroids for 4 months. wow hard to get off. I eat really healthy. let's get going together!!
  • craftylady1972
    craftylady1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from! I found this site in 2012 and lost a total of about 50# after having a knee replaced and was faithful logging in and tracking my activity and foods. After well over a year of logging in faithfully, we went to Alaska on a cruise and I didn't have access to the internet so I decided to let my time lapse and start back when we got home. I did this but still have struggled and have managed to gain back 15#. I really believe if it weren't for this site it would be double that. I am trying to get my head back on straight and realize that there is no way for it to just fall off. Before I was concentrating on getting healthy and the weight came off and now I find that I have been concentrating in trying to lose weight and it has been a nightmare. I truly believe that if I can get myself to concentrate on being healthy the rest will take care of itself. I could use another friend for motivation so feel free to add me to your list of friends!