One Week Into New Regime - Female, 27, Sydney Aus

Options
Hi all!

I'm Amanda from Sydney Australia, and for the first time in my life, I'm properly trying to lose weight by sticking to a strict regime.

While I've always been chunkier than most of my peers, it was really in the last twelve months that I've put on a significant amount of weight following my mum's sudden and unexpected passing. There was a lot of comfort eating involved!

Now I'm due to get married in December, and I would love to lose a significant amount of weight before that so I can look my best on the day.

Starting at 92kgs, I'm hoping to get down to 70-72 kgs by the end of November. My short term goal is to lose 10kgs by the start of April as I'll be going on a three week holiday then, and I don't want to slip too far back into old habits!

I'm working on a regime of counting every kilojoule and not exceeding my daily limit (6402kj), and exercising heavily three times a week at the gym for an hour on cardio, as well as shorter walks in my neighborhood (30-40 mins) two times a week.

Hoping to see results soon!

Any advise for a new starter?

Cheers,

Amanda

Replies

• faykis
    faykis Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I am in sydney too.. looking forward to loose 10 kilos or something near that...