More about Cathe??

Options
Any recommendations? I did her crunch punch and kick this morning. It was on fit tv and I had recorded it. Finally got a chance to do her work out this morning. OMG - how awesome! I feel great but sure I will be sore later. So I went and checked out her website. WOWZA - she has a lot of videos. Not sure where to start.

Right now I do some kind of aerobics and strength training or yoga for about 45 minutes m - f. Plus I run 60 minutes monday - thursday after work and I run a long run of about 6 - 10 miles on Saturday and a light run on Sunday. I want to find something that I would be able to do for my aerobics/strength in the am that is about 45 minutes.

Would love to hear from others that have used these!

Replies

• Dremelius
    Options
    Try her Cardio Core Circuit. It's a great workout at about 50 minutes. I alternate this with running and you will feel it. You can always up or lower the intensity by elevating your moves or doing low impact. I really enjoy this one.
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,438 Member
    Options
    I think that you might enjoy Bootcamp or Drillmax. Bootcamp is super fun, and it also has Muscle Endurance on the same DVD. Muscle Endurance is an all strength workout, but because it is high rep it does have a cardio factor. Drill Max is another one that has some super cardio with upper and lower body sections. These are over 45 min., but you can always cut out some of the sections.

She also has some workouts that incorporate a step that are a lot of fun. Cardio & Weights is my favorite and is in your time frame. That one has a workout called Imax2 on it, which is a step routine followed by a cardio blast.

Another option is her Cross Train Express series, this one has five cardio workouts that are around 30 minutes. She has a weight section after each cardio workout that averages around 10 min. It also includes a one of her best leg workouts called Leaner Legs. These workouts have Hi/Lo, Kickboxing and Step incorporated into the cardio workouts. This is one that I use quite a bit. Her 4 Day Split is very close to her Cross Train Express series, but the step workouts are a little more complicated and the workouts are about 60 min. But again you can always shorten parts of your workouts.

If you have more questions about Cathe workouts there is a thread called Calling All Cathe Fans, and there are ladies on there that will be happy to help you decide on what Cathe workouts would be good ones.

Hope this was some help
    Laurie
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Her gym styles are wonderful. But for cardio/lifting I would recommend 4DS, xtrain express, timesaver, drill max, bootcamp lots actually!