NIGHTS

Options
I AM GOING TO START WORKING NIGHTS AND WORRIED THAT MY EATING HABIT I GOING TO SUFFER BIG TIME SO WHJAT DO I DO TO STAY ON TRACK AND NOT GAIN WEIGHT. I WORK 11 TO 7 AND WORK AN AFTERNOON JOB AS WELL. SO PLEASE HELP. I DONT WANT TO UNDO EVERYTHING I WORK SO HARD FOR

Replies

• RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I work nights...I work 9pm till 0630am...I log midnight to midnight...I learned to eat most my calories in a short period of time, then find snacks through out the day until normal dinner time. I work out after work in the morning. Try a few different things and see what works best for you :)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    I work nights, 2 months at ago.
    Currently on them now.
    I have found that if I eat about 6pm, I eat again at 1am and somehow stay full. I drink A LOT of water too.
  • Lesliemollett
    Options
    thank u for ur input. its been a long time since i worked nights and i hate water but learning to drink it. now i will try and see how things go and add me love to have support need the friends.
  • Lesliemollett
    Options
    thanks girl i hope that i can keep up i eat a lot of ice at night so that seems to help keep me full and all. add me love to have support friends