Woo Hoo :)

Options
Yes!! after 3 weeks got on the dreaded scales and im 5lb down and my Bmi is better too!! So happy its actually working, you know your eating healthily but until you actually see proof you always think your not doing enough. that was with a few cheeky wines too so very chuffed:bigsmile:

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    That's some good willpower, staying off the scale for three weeks! I'm attempting to avoid the scale for the month of February and it's hard!
  • kempt_ken
    kempt_ken Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, That's the kind of success that makes it all worthwhile.
  • rachellay
    rachellay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Its been easier for me because I dont have any scales at home so I have to venture into town and in this weather i havent been bothered!! lol. Very pleased with my progress tho, def makes it all worthwhile x
  • kamkam23430
    kamkam23430 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I wish I could stay off the scale! I am pretty obsessive about checking my weight everyday......even when I'm not in diet mode. It's crazy! Keep up the good work!!!
  • xXBabyBelleXx
    xXBabyBelleXx Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well done :-)

Im so glad MFP is here! and to think I was going to join Slimming World Online and spend £60! LOL
  • alib752
    alib752 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well done! I keep promising myself that I won't get on the scales every day then seem to wake up and find myself standing on them! Great weight loss too, lots of inspiration :)
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Very happy to hear!!!! Great when it works!