Wanna help me find my confidence?

Options
:smile:

Hello,

I am a twenty year old junior in college who has thoroughly lost all confidence. I picked up some nasty habits and am kinda scared for my health, future, ect. It's stress...and a feeling of worthlessness that keep tossing me off the top of the mountain.

BUT, DARN IT! I want to climb back to the peak and CROWN myself KING! (At least I want to feel this way mentally, haha). So, I want to give the healthy lifestyle a real shot this time. Last time I was on a fad diet, I felt great for a couple of months, then developed a carb intake impulse (aka, addiction, ugh). Now, I want to get lean and muscular again to enhance my skiing ability. Please, lend support!

LASTLY, I like to encourage, teach and learn. I am competitive, but I will never, never, NEVER put another down on purpose. Falling apart these last few months has really given me an understanding (enlightenment?). It's tough it is to cope when under pressure and naturally people slide on things. I'll only be supportive, even if a friend ends up putting the world in danger...... circumstances applying.

Replies

• muaythaijunkie
    muaythaijunkie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined mfp this week and looking for some people to help as well as help me along this journey. Your last statements sum up myself as well, I am definitely here to help others, teach and learn along the way. I have also been in your situation when I was in university; I started to gain weight and lost all confidence in myself. Then I made that choice to make a difference in my life, and found a workout that fit my personality perfectly. Don't fall into the "diet" fad and pills; they are all quick fixes that you will become dependent upon. This journey is a total life style change, it’s not just what you eat but how you sleep, exercise and a lifestyle change. I still struggle with it at times myself but we can both do this together, feel free to add me as a friend