heres some motivation for ya!!

Options
Ive almost lost 2kg since SUNDAY and i mean Sunday just gone..... omg **** yeah!!! lolz... ill explain how this happened to lil me =)

I started with MFP in January and struggled losing 1kg on 1270 calories, so i asked for advice.
I then changed my calories to 1800 through my recommended BMR and gained the kilo back in the first week of feb lol
I wasnt happy about gaining my kilo back, due to experimenting with my calories..but i kept going, and tried to work out what
my body needed to help me lose my weight.

Then i discovered leslie sansone through someone mentioning her here.. so started walking 3miles with her on sunday,
and adjusted my calories again to what I think "MY" body would be good with to help me lose weight..

and sure enough.... nearly down 2kg this morning, and im sooo effing happy!

People might look at my diary and think no way or say something negative, but my body isnt the same as the next persons,
and to find something that works for me, well its just awesome.

Plus, i suffer from bi polar so walking outside isnt always something i want to do .. i have to be pretty brave to leave my house, so leslie is such a wonderful choice for me.

Well, i dont feel "right" unless i have done my workout with Leslie every day, so heres hoping i finally got this and can lose the rest!! (38k)

yay for me!! finally!! hahha :drinker: