uh...where'd my days go??

Options
So...I started MFP after 18 pounds lost because I could feel myself getting stale. So now MFP ties into my RunKeeper..I adore it. I love MFP....well..I did...lol. So, I am 76 pounds in my journey to about 110. It has been a 10 month journey so far...I average about 7.5 pounds a month. It is hard...I am slow...lol. There is no short cut to this..and I love reading what you guys say on the boards. As someone who grew up in fitness getting my BS in Ex. Phys and then on to Biochemistry..I have always enjoyed human performance and was big into weight lifting for a time. So, I do appreciate you guys and your writings....and although I may not always agree with the advice I read, I do think the heart of the writer is always within good intentions.

So...here is my little beef for the day. I log into MFP today and says "Damn...congrats..you have logged in for 5 days in a row"...Well,I am paraphrasing...but you know where I am going. :) So...I went from 205 days to 5...lol... so, why am I upset about this? Hard to say...but I want my days back!! Has anyone else experienced this? I looked back through my diary to see if I forget to "conclude" for the day, etc., but it all looks good. So, what gives??

Take care guys :)

Replies

• GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've missed a login within a 24 hour period on only 3 occasions in the last 2 years.

When I saw the "you've logged in for 5 days in a row", I was devastated....I was like, "No, I've logged in for 726 days in a row!"

I totally feel your pain :-)
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Btw, 7.5 lbs a month is NOT slow. I wish I could pull that off!
  • threefancy
    threefancy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can contact MFP tech people and ask them to restore it. I read that in a post in either the Feedback or Technical Help forum.
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have heard there are bugs on the program which might cause this. And contacting MFP might help. I have heard of others doing this and getting their counter reset. It is worth a shot.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I noticed that with one of my friends. I was going to delete them because it said in my friends list that they hadn't logged on in a month but when I went to their profile I say they were logging daily with runkeeper.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Reset Timer: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

They can look at your logs and fix it assuming you didn't miss like a week or something :)
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Btw, 7.5 lbs a month is NOT slow. I wish I could pull that off!

Completely Agree! ^^ It has taken me over a year to lose 28lbs So go you!! :)

And in response to the Days thing, It annoys me soo much when i miss 24hours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!