Goal - get back to college size 4!!

Options
Hi Everyone.

My goal is to get back to what I weighed in college - 130lbs when I was very happy with my size 4 shape!

I just completed my first sprint triathlon and I'm doing another one next year where I'd like to take an hr and 1/2 off my time. I've got 66lbs to go and I'd like to do this in 1 yr. My diet is going to be a Kat James/Rosedale/Perricone type diet and my exercise plan is to MOVE every day, and have formal workout sessions 5x week.

Replies

• amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    A triathlon! People like you are my heros! I just can't imagine the dedication and work that goes into that. I think I love TV too much to ever dream of doing something like that. Good for you!
  • cberen
    Options
    Thanks! I actually was surprised I was able to do it because I'm pretty out of shape. It was .62mile swim, 17.5mile bike and a 3.4 mile run which I did in about 3hrs 20min.

I'm very happy to have completed my goal of just finishing one! Hopefully over the next year with training and diet I'll be able to shave a bunch of time off my total and kick butt at the next one!