Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I gave up smoking and gained big curves...

I joined a few days ago, I am not sure if it is a sensible thing to do but I am giving it a go. I never had to look at calories before or even give any consideration to food at all, its quite a shock. I ate well, healthy choices and portions until I stopped smoking. I started eating junk, grazing on various foods and having much larger portions.

I like this site because it is focusing me in on what I am eating and letting me know how much of a difference my excersise impacts.

Any advice on low cal snacks?

notsosadjustchubby! X :love:

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I quit 2 years ago after a stay in ICU with blood clots in my legs and heart! Logging everything you eat will help. Also the support you get from other members is awesome. I like yogurt, pirates booty or jiffy pop 100 calorie, special k snacks and ice cream. You don't have to give up any food just watch your portions. Good Luck!