Let's get to know everyone!

Options
13»

Replies

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Let's get to know everyone!
    I'm here for the orgy, I like the gender ratio in this thread ("know" has more than one meaning).

For the record:
    Real world name is Andrei, I'm 28 and this is as much of my anonymity as I will relinquish.

A few highlights of my life so far:
    Accidentally shot myself in the face once (wasn't badly injured though).
    Ran into a shark while swimming in the Black Sea.
    Had zero acne as a teenager and developed severe rosacea in my twenties.
    Puked down a girl's corsage at a party many moons ago.
    Nearly died on three separate occasions (one appendicitis, one whirlpool, one accident).

I'll add more if I can think of more.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    my name is Nellie. i volunteer at a doggy day care center. im a huge dog lover even though i have a cat. im getting a golden retriever in may. i started going to an online nutrition school to become a nutritionist. i want to loose my weight first before working with people. so far i lost a few pounds. i also play the piano and i love zumba from time to time when my shoulder doesn't hurt.
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awwww, he's absolutely adorable!!
    Pure white hehehe. I want to snug him! Is he completely spoiled? Because he totally looks it :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

He is most deffinately spoiled
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hiii, umm I am 25

Vegetarian for 11 years Vegan for 2 now :heart:
    I consider myself a feminist :bigsmile:
    I hate working out ...most of the time :grumble:
    Ive lost 150 pounds soo farrrrrr wooooooooooohoaoaogsdsdfsdcsd
    favourite colour is purple
    favourite animal is a cow or snail
    favourite chip flavors are ketchup , all dressed or dill pickle
    I have rosacea and its prettty terrible
    ummmmmmmm I only drink water..pretty much ever just a bunch of
    water all the time
    I pee a lot
    Ive had 5 different surgeries ( all when I was a kid :frown: )
    I own like 15 barbie movies and feel no shame about that :laugh:
    150 lbs? OMG you are a hero! and I love the color purple as well. A cow I absolutely adore. thaey are precous. I sleep with a cow pillow pet every night. I love the dill pickle chips. What is rosacea
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Cindy (yeah, that was hard to figure out, right?)
    I'm 41, mom to 2 grown boys (23 and 22) one of which is married, the other of which is gay.
    I've been married for almost 24 years to my high school sweetheart.
    I've got 3 female German Shorthairs, Molly, Maia and Morgan.
    I used to love eating just about everything but I have IBD and a ton of food intolerances now which sucks so I'm pretty limited, but
    I can still eat Dark Chocolate thank god!
    Last year I was diagnosed with brain cancer right after I graduated with my Bachelor's degree and got my dream job (but I do still have that) and I do have the best boss I've ever had.

I'm in the best shape of my life.
    Cindy I am so happy you are in your best shape, mostly because you are happy. Your boys are my age! I love Dogs! I bet your are beautiful. Also dark chocolate is always a nice thing to still have. I like white chocolate the best. Or the chocolate bars with chili in them, Brain cancer? Did they say how it came about? and if so does it effect everything you do?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I'm a unicorn and fat and a gamer.
    Also nurse and mom to 3 boys.
    My favorite animal is a linsang.
    Favorite color is rainbow!
    I have the flu :sick:
    *cough cough*

Unicorn_rainbow_gif_by_unicorn808-d557jqj.gif
    Hi unicorn. Hmm what is a linsang?
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    29yrs young
    Psychiatric RN
    Favorite cardio machine is the Arc Trainer
    I hate the stair stepper
    I love bake mac and cheese, vegetable tempura, Oscar filet with béarnaise
    My favorite clean meal is eggplant lasagna
    Staples in my fridge are spinach, eggs, blueberries, turkey
    I plan to start grad school this summer to get my MSN
    I'm super sensitive
    I have dreams about things that usually happen in the future
    I strive to make everyone I meet smile

I actually enjoyed my psychiatric rotation in nursing school. Not so sure I could do it as a career though. I find schizophrenia to be incredibly interesting. Good luck with your MSN.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hey! My name is Molly, I'm 30 and am also married to my high school love. We have been together since I was 14 and he was 17....I know, crazy right, and we have been married for 9 of those years. We have 4 boys, the oldest is 8. I work very part time to get out of the house and be my own person and I go to school full time. My favorite color is, well I have a few, black, dark purple and any color blue. I love being outside and I really love being on our Harley. My favorite exercise is running, however I recently started heavy lifting and I LOVE it.

Nice to meet you all.

As a side note, my boy that is in the pic with me and one of his brothers look nothing like me and I get asked ALL THE TIME if all my kids have the same Dad or if they are all mine or if they are all brothers...its so ridiculous! Which the answer to all of the questions are yes!
    HI Molly. I am happy you married your sweetheart. You have been together a long time. My parents were married at 15 and 21 so i understand. They are stil mariried too. YOu are married, have 4 boys, and go to school ful time? you go girl! I am like so proud of you for that. Its has to be hard. and oh well if they dont look ike you, you know they are yours and his and that s all that matters.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    I am in college. Elementary Education and Learning Behavioral disorders. Love children and I love animals. I am 22. Tell me about you! :)

I'm studying behavioral disorders also (:

Oh cool! How is it going for you?

It's going real well. The program is hard but it's really fascinating. I'm going to be a psychologist.

I took psychology in highschool and im taking more classes in college now. I love it. I love how people think.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    29yrs young
    Psychiatric RN
    I hate the stair stepper
    I'm super sensitive
    I ALSO hate the stair stepper. The last food you metionsed sound really good, what is it? I always have all four of those things in my fridge too!!! making people smile is awesome! it means you are a very great person, or funn,y but both are the same to me! :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    29yrs young
    Psychiatric RN
    I hate the stair stepper
    I'm super sensitive

I actually enjoyed my psychiatric rotation in nursing school. Not so sure I could do it as a career though. I find schizophrenia to be incredibly interesting. Good luck with your MSN.

Same. The brain fascinates me.

Except when people dont use it.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Why thank you. Psych nursing is fun, interesting, and there's almost never a dull moment. It can be dangerous of course, but you have to be on alert at all times, like paranoid almost. Give it shot, PRN maybe?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hi!

My name's Leanna (or Annael backwards, hence my user name).
    I'm 26, turning 27 in June. YAY.
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
    Not married, but engaged to my boyfriend of 2+ years. We're getting married in March 2015.
    I graduated from college in 2010 with a degree in print journalism. If anyone's thinking about doing journalism, don't! Unless it's e-journalism/online.
    Embarrassingly enough, I currently work in a call centre. But hey, money is money. :)
    Favourite colour is red.
    My eyelashes on one eye are white.
    Dont ever be ashamed of where you work. as long as you make honest living its ok. I am happy you are getting married. :) I like red dressed on me! ha white eye lashes? how did that happen?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    I am an Investment Sales Assistant, which means I have to sit on my behind a lot, becuase my employer does not see the benefit in having those awesome desks that are either treadmills or stationary bikes!! HAHA! :) I am almost 30, only 2 more months of my 20's, which I am surprisingly NOT OK with!! :) Other than that, I have a toddler and a husband that take up MOST of my time! I would LOVE to be a runner, but I think I look REALLY uncoordinated when I do it!!!!

I am 22 and was having a hard time. Ha My dream is to just run and keep running. Aww a toddler? whaat is their name? and i can imagine a husband and toddler will take you time. Ha. Do you like you job?

Yes, my toddler just turned three and his nickname is Mr. B, which is what we call him all the time! :) I do like my job because I have AMAZING co-workers. I have been thinking of going back to school though for nursing! :) Or teaching, because the idea of having summers and snow days off is calling to me!

Ha summers off can be fun! i thought about it but i wouldnt care if i hate to teach all year sround school.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    29yrs young
    Psychiatric RN
    I hate the stair stepper
    I'm super sensitive
    I ALSO hate the stair stepper. The last food you metionsed sound really good, what is it? I always have all four of those things in my fridge too!!! making people smile is awesome! it means you are a very great person, or funn,y but both are the same to me! :)

Oh honey and Oscar filet is a tender cut of steak (I forget which cut it is) topped with fresh crab meat, and a rich egg sauce,OMG its wonderful and melts in you MOUTH!!!!!!!
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    my name is Nellie. i volunteer at a doggy day care center. im a huge dog lover even though i have a cat. im getting a golden retriever in may. i started going to an online nutrition school to become a nutritionist. i want to loose my weight first before working with people. so far i lost a few pounds. i also play the piano and i love zumba from time to time when my shoulder doesn't hurt.
    OMG I LOE DOGS! and animals in general. Ha I also play piano. How long have you playeD?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    29yrs young
    Psychiatric RN
    I hate the stair stepper
    I'm super sensitive

Oh honey and Oscar filet is a tender cut of steak (I forget which cut it is) topped with fresh crab meat, and a rich egg sauce,OMG its wonderful and melts in you MOUTH!!!!!!!
    YOu just made me SOOOO hungry.. GRRRR now i shall look up everything to make it
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I am in college. Elementary Education and Learning Behavioral disorders. Love children and I love animals. I am 22. Tell me about you! :)

I am your father. Maybe. Ok, probably not.
  • annael25
    annael25 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Dont ever be ashamed of where you work. as long as you make honest living its ok. I am happy you are getting married. :) I like red dressed on me! ha white eye lashes? how did that happen?

I'm not even sure! I think it's a birthmark or a loss of pigmentation. Just weird that it's only on ONE eye.