healthy recipes with M&M's?

Options
I have a lot of M&M's crowding my room from back when I was PMSing and didn't care about binging. Now I need to get rid of them and I don't know any healthy recipes, besides trail mix. I have regular and peanut, just to clarify. Any ideas?

Replies

• claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It does not exist.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I don't think there would be one.. But if you have enough calories you could just eat them ... or maybe add some greek yogurt
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal dried fruit peanut mnm slice, smash them with low fat frozen yohgurt,...
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Put a small portion in your hand.

Eat them.
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note, you could make these sugar free bran muffins I tried once. They needed something like MnMs in them to make them palatable.

Can't remember the exact recipe apart from bran and banana.
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hmm, tough one, I suppose you could always add the M&M's to something healthy and then just accept that it's now less healthy...

Plain, water based oatmeal could probably be a nice snack spiced up with some chocolate... Though then you should realize it leaves the 'breakfast' category, and goes into the 'It's OK to indulge yourself sometimes'-category, lol :b Do not think of it as healthy, but more a not-as-bad-as-it-could-be treat.

I just made some amazing muffins with only 62cal per muffin... If you added 12 M&M's per muffin, they would be 100cal muffins.
    (I followed this http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/02/03/how-to-make-100-calorie-moist-chocolate-cupcakes/, but made some changes: I made the applesauce myself out of 2 apples and a bit of water and nothing else, I used a bit more vinegar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and cocoa, I used a mix of regular flour and just regular whole wheat flour, and I just used sweetner instead of sugar, + I had silicone cups, so I didn't need to spray them with oil, plus I divided them in 13, rather than 12. Calorie count looks as so: http://i.imgur.com/6UVpAFl.png?1 )
    Still not healthy, but again, a not-as-bad-as-it-could-have-been.

Or baked apples, with the core taken out, and M&M's filled in instead?
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Easy - use the bag of M&Ms as a bicep curl workout. Lift to mouth, chew, lower arm, and repeat... :laugh: nom nom nom
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    give them away :laugh:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Put a small portion in your hand.

Eat them.

This :laugh:

Or in trail mix.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat choc chip cookies. Then give most of them away :)
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat choc chip cookies. Then give most of them away :)

This. And then replace with good quality chocolate to bake with and nosh. Though I'd make regular chocolate chippies unless I planned on giving them to a frenemy - who wants a whole wheat chocolate chip cookie!?*

*Rhetorical. Do not answer.