Hi! New here...

Options
Hi! I just barely joined MFP a couple days ago. Im a 30 yr old Mom to an almost 2 yr old daughter and a wife to a good-looking hubby!! Lol! My goal is to lose approx 12 lbs. I want to become fit and slim and feel good about myself. Im about 5'9" and weigh approx 146lbs. I would love to get down to 135. May be wishing for too much... Anyways, i'd like some friends...

Replies

• greatgrandmimi
    greatgrandmimi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you I am fairly new myself. I have been here before, but left a year or so ago. I can't do this on my own. I am a grandmother with 3 grown children, 4 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. So yes I am old. If that doesn't scare you away. Then I your girl or grandma whichever. You can do this. And yes I think you deserve to be the 135 you would like to reach. Go for your goal. You can do this. Just remember to Start Over as soon as you feel you have messed up your eating. Don't tell yourself you will start tomorrow. Not a good plan, then that give you the rest of the day to go wild and crazy with the food you can get your fingers on. Please know. I have been there. I need to keep myself aware of everytime I eat, to plan, I do weigh and measure my food. And I make myself write it down. And this is a real fight for me. I keep telling myself that I am just too busy to stop and think about what I am eating and then write it down plus measure and weigh. But if I want to lose the excess weight this is what I have to do. Have a great evening. Hope to hear from you. You may friend request me if you like.

always
    greatgrandmimi:flowerforyou: :drinker: