Aquatic Therapy and Calories

Options
This feels weird posting. I'm currently doing some intense Aquatic Therapy to manage my Fibromyalgia. Today I was in the pool for two hours and it was rather intense therapy. . .but I have no clue what to call this in calories. This throws me way off because I really want to account for that 2 hour time of very intense work out. . .and I don't know if I should just cave and call it "Water Calisthenics" or not.

If it helps, here's what all I did:

Walking from wall to wall
Side walking from wall to wall
Backwards walking, wall to wall
Standing on side of pool, not holding on, kicking left leg front to back
Standing on side of pool, not holding on, kicking left leg out to side and back
Standing on side of pool, not holding on, kicking right leg out front to back
Standing on side of pool, not holding on, kicking right leg out to side and back
Standing on side of pool, not holding on, alternating bringing leg up bent at 90 degrees all the way up as far as I can
With green styro-water weights, hold arms straight out and pull weights down to the body, straight down
With green styro-water weights, hold arms straight out from sides, pull weights down to the body
With yellow styro-water weights linked together, lock the elbows at 90 degrees against the body and turn the core from side to side (this one was particularly hard and straining)
Using pool noodles, relax and keep moving arms and legs however I wish (sweeping arms out and in, legs riding a bike), keeping the stomach tense.

Doesn't sound like much but it was pretty extreme and intense. Would anyone here know what to do to figure out these calories burned? Or would this all fall into water calisthenics? And I apologize if this isn't where this should be put as a thread.

Replies