Back, need help (all are welcome, 100+ to lose/lost great)

Options
Dear friends,

Happy to be back again but sad that I have reached this point. I need a fresh start. I am looking to lose close to 200 lbs, I've been losing and gaining (mostly gaining) weight my whole life. I have so many reasons to lose this weight my health, my daughter, my job..etc, but can't seem to get it together. I could really use some friends with which to share this journey. Thanks, Laura

Replies

• george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Welcome back, that was a great choice. Please add me ! We can do this together ! Glad you are back !
  • MissJazzie14
    MissJazzie14 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am in your shoes. I have to lose 200 lbs. I have started my journey to weight loss on Dec. 16 at 429. Less than two months I have manage to lose 27 lbs. My first goal is to lose 100 lbs and I think setting a realistic goal for yourself will help keep you motivated. My ticker said 200 but it just seemed like I was never getting there so I changed it to 100 and now I see progress. I am open to friends to those who really really want to lose weight and if you need some motivation or someone to speak/vent too you can add me.

(((((HUGS)))))) I wish you the best

-Jaz