Replies

• jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    thank you very much
  • aldamorkore
    aldamorkore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done. You can be proud of yourself. I wish you luck in the future.
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!!!
  • alishantatum
    alishantatum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You did it what a great valentines day present to yourself.
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    haha awesomesauce love it!!
    and yes it was the best present i could ever give myself.. i love that it happened on this day.. makes it easy to remember too haha and now every v-day before i go and eat a box of choc or go for yet another cupcake i'll remember this feeling and make a better decision well that's what i'm hoping for at least hahaha
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Where is the "Like" button! Congratulations! Keep up the great work♥
  • lyrix99
    lyrix99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement !!! Way to go !!! Happy Valentines Day everyone
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    Options
    that's awesome! i know what this feels like, i was in the 2s for several years and eventually managed to get under and stay under for awhile and now, starting my next weight loss adventure. congrats!!
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    thank you everybody and

that's awesome! i know what this feels like, i was in the 2s for several years and eventually managed to get under and stay under for awhile and now, starting my next weight loss adventure. congrats!!
    congrats on keeping it off! that's the hardest part and i wish you the best on this part of your adventure!
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    congratulations! good health is definitely the best gift you can give yourself as well as being a good role-model for your young daughters. keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Happy Onederland!
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling! This morning I hit 200 even - a loss of 1.9 lbs & my lowest weight in years. Of course, there's a part that was wishing for 199.9... but we gotta enjoy the victories when we have 'em. After nearly 2 months of fluctuating between 201-203, I'm thrilled to see the scale moving in the right direction. I know I'll be crossing that 200 barrier soon. =)

Thanks for sharing your news today! Don't forget to take a victory photo. =)
    I was hoovering around 200-201 for what seemed like FOREVER but you know what it makes it that much sweeter when you see the 199. i wanted it sooo bad... i screamed when i saw it haha and then did a little happy dance haha yeah that happened.. and i will take my victory photo tonight and congrats on your progress as well

Nice!! I would be doing a happy dance too! haha

I got to do my happy dance yesterday - 198.4! :smile:
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling! This morning I hit 200 even - a loss of 1.9 lbs & my lowest weight in years. Of course, there's a part that was wishing for 199.9... but we gotta enjoy the victories when we have 'em. After nearly 2 months of fluctuating between 201-203, I'm thrilled to see the scale moving in the right direction. I know I'll be crossing that 200 barrier soon. =)

Thanks for sharing your news today! Don't forget to take a victory photo. =)
    I was hoovering around 200-201 for what seemed like FOREVER but you know what it makes it that much sweeter when you see the 199. i wanted it sooo bad... i screamed when i saw it haha and then did a little happy dance haha yeah that happened.. and i will take my victory photo tonight and congrats on your progress as well

Nice!! I would be doing a happy dance too! haha

I got to do my happy dance yesterday - 198.4! :smile:
    YAYYYY!! that's awesome!! good job!! it is an amazing feeling isn't it?
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! clap, clap, clap!!!!!
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    that is awesome! clap, clap, clap!!!!!
    [/quote
    thank you thank you * bow bow*]
  • Flowergirl444
    Options
    OMG Congrats - what a milestone!!
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    thank you so much!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!