30 day challenges.. Do they show results?

Options
I have seen a ton of thirty day challenges such as abs, legs, arms, butt ect. Has anyone tried any of these and did they see results in the 30 days?

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 day burpee challenge. I did the challenge because I hated burpees and wanted to like them and be good at them. I can't say I like them but I am now good at them and no longer groan when they pop up in a workout DVD . I also feel my core strength is much better, so I think it worked. I even did burpees on Christmas day. I also did the plank challenge at the same time I managed to do a 41/2 minute plank. Yes it was hell but what a sense of achievement. I would just like to point out I am slightly mad though.
  • m0radell
    m0radell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of a 30 day squat challenge right now, and while I feel a lot stronger in my thighs, I don't see any improvements on my body. I also only feel stronger when I'm doing squats, because those are the muscles that the challenge is training. I'm already halfway through so I don't want to give up now, but I think it's just a better idea to focus on working out your WHOLE body rather than just working up to an insane number for one body part.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Yes they do work. I lost inches on my thighs and waist. You need to at least do 21 days or more.
  • Nadia222222
    Nadia222222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    They definitely work yes.