Getting My Sexy Back!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rozoune23
    Options
    YES!! Let's do this!!! Anyone, feel free to add me!! :)
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Getting your sexy back is one of the best perks of weight loss!!!! :-)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Great motivation...feel free to add me. :smile:
  • If you can handle a friend who overposts, speaks my mind, intermittently rants and raves about work, may post while pooooooooing, and calls people out on stuff, feel free to add me. I log daily and workout more and more now that my health is back. :bigsmile:
  • omatga
    omatga Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a group to help hold me accountable. I did meet my goal BUT I also know how easy it is to lose your ground if you start slipping into old habits so I need to continually work at it! Add me if you'd like!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Completed P90X3 MMX. This was supposed to be a rest day, but one of my students brought a bunch of cookies for each of the trainers and I caved in. First time in weeks I have strayed. I had to say a bunch of "Hail Tony"s as penance.

Mike
  • princesslucylou86
    Options
    Im getting my sexy back..as im gettting married in june :) feel free to add x
  • SmileyCakes94
    Options
    Thanx mami. Sexy-er here I commmmee lol
  • SmileyCakes94
    Options
    If you can handle a friend who overposts, speaks my mind, intermittently rants and raves about work, may post while pooooooooing, and calls people out on stuff, feel free to add me. I log daily and workout more and more now that my health is back. :bigsmile:

LOL I loooooovve it! Where have you been all my fat life hahahaha! shooting you a request ASAP
  • SmileyCakes94
    Options
    Nice on that P90X! I'm no where near that level. Dont worry about them cookies. Just jump back on the train...brw- what kind were they cause ummm a cookie monster myself yumyumyum lol
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i got a 30day challenge going on right now whoever wants their sexy back!
    motivations, support, meal timing, workouts provided.