Skinny Wednesday Challenge....Who is in?!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! :blushing: Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:happy: Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• mamabearr
    Options
    I'm in! Today I did a 40 minute workout. Hellllooooooooooooo 1 hr 20 min. I think I can manage. (:
  • kriegs86
    Options
    I'm in!
  • chelseawinkle
    Options
    i'm in it's just the motivation i need!!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in to let's get our skinny on.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I've gotta shed this weight I put back on!!!
  • laf0026
    laf0026 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sonygirl
    Options
    I am in! Lets see how Wed goes. It will be hard!
  • dorwade
    dorwade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tstrachan
    Options
    LET'S DO THIS!!! I'm in!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    On Wednesdays I just like to totally lose it!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back in my groove! Bring it on Mr. Wednesday :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am in especially with the day I am having at work...will need a double work out to relieve the stress tonight!!!

Good Luck All!!!
  • laf0026
    laf0026 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Said NO to the brownies, cookies, and donuts at work today and I'm on my 6 glass of water already.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Said NO to the brownies, cookies, and donuts at work today and I'm on my 6 glass of water already.
    :drinker:

Good for you, tell the sugar pushers to back off!

I have been "agricising" again today. Mixed workout, walking, lifting, digging, pushing, etc.... Getting ready for more outside work and then a workout on the elliptical. Only 8 water in, I'd better get to it, and do it!

Let us know how you're doing
  • chelseawinkle
    Options
    ughh so ive been following my diet and trying so hard but the signifacant other isn't and he keeps bringing all this banned food home i'm going to go insane!!! but i got p90x today
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Wow! I am impressed with this! You stepped away from the brownies! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!:happy:

I am calling it a Skinny Wed! I worked on keeping those cals down and drank lots of water. I could have exercised more but ended up with a late meeting. I will keep my skinny on Thurs. as well!! Great job everyone! :flowerforyou: