Coming back to MFP, need new friends for motivation!

Options
Hello :) I'll start by saying I'm a 25 year old female and a full time college student. I joined MFP around June last year and stopped in September due to a tragedy in the family. This past week I've been trying to workout again (did Jillian Michaels yesterday!). Today was a stressful day for me so I didn't eat right and my hubby bought me chocolate so I ate those lol. I feel pretty crappy and wanted to have some more motivation and support. I lost 20lbs before and gained 5 of it back...need to lose 30 more!
I will also try to give my support to others as well, I loved leaving comments before :)

Replies

• photoloco
    Options
    I'm here if you need a buddy. Feel free to add :-)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter one year younger.....if you would like "mom support"....I'm here.
  • traceleann
    traceleann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Tracy. I'm 25 and I have a 2 year old son. I started doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred on Sunday. It's a great program to get back into working out if you haven't done anything for a while. I've found I can find time to do it even with a demanding little one. I haven't really been keeping close track of my weight this week. Just making sure I keep within my calories and exercise every day. Feel free to add me. I'd love to help keep you motivated!
  • jessnoire
    Options
    Hi there :)
    I'm 18, not a student yet but soon will be (hopefully!). :) Gained quite some pounds during the last 6 months due to stress and other stuff, want to go back to my old weight now! Would be glad to find new friends that motivate and support me, as I'm struggling with binges and craving for sweets ALL the time.. :O
    Cheers! :)
  • thabrasil
    thabrasil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!! :)
  • roxigirl89
    roxigirl89 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am huge fan of JM workouts: Body Revolution, Ripped in 30, Extreme Shed & Shred... One of my favorites right now is Hard Body!