Starting Over, And Over, And Over - Yet Again!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sunshinelively
    sunshinelively Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me I'm totally with you on the starting over thing. Every time I get an injury it sets me back since my body gets used to burning all those calories.when the injury comes and I'm out, the weight starts to creep back. 1200 a day: totally ravenous if I can't eat some back from exercise. So like you I just keep getting back in the saddle and holding myself accountable for what I eat. I have forced myself to log really bad days of potato chip and ice cream relapse. Anyway, feel free to add me....I'm sure this journey I'm on will eventually take me to my destination! :)
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    Add me Amy..I *will* virtually kick your *kitten* if you really need that type of motivation :) Welcome back to MFP.. You got this girl. You can do it.
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Doing the same thing! Good luck to us!
  • HLAMODEI
    HLAMODEI Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is the.....well, I don't even know how many times I have started MFP. I need help and support! I now weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life...this includes being 9 months pregnant 2x! I have hit a personal low. Today is another day and I am trying not to give up on me. I know what people say about me. I don't want to be girl that everyone says, "have you seen her she's so heavy" I'm tired of feeling, well, tired and unhealthy....I need to feel good about all my weight loss accomplishments, small and large...please feel free to friend me! I'm a good supporter too Please!!!!!!!
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I've never been on MFP before but I've been here since late November and I've lost at least 11 pounds which is quite a bit considering my height.
    I honestly think I will have to calorie count for the rest of my life and actually I'm ok with it. I don't notice when I put on weight ( I actually think I do but I chose to ignore it).
    Staying on MFP means I stay accountable and no exactly what to do to combat and control my weight.
    Reality is you know its worth it - so keep at it.
    x
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have added you.. I am just the same as you! This time I am really determined to make it work, if anyone else would like to add me as a friend then please do :-)
  • Bumblebee2786
    Options
    I'm the same and have vowed not to quit again. My eating habits got out of control and I felt trapped by them. Now I need some help staying motivated as my will power is not very good alone. I guess you could say I'm a 'needy' dieter lol. At the moment my body is hating me for cutting out the junk food! but I'm sure soon it will adjust and eating healthy foods will be more appealing. So please add me too and anyone else who can bring some motivation and support add me as well. xx
  • Hansonian
    Hansonian Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! But, at least you can recognize that you're doing it and that you've decided to try again! Good luck!
  • AVT78
    AVT78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It was such a great feeling to get all those notification's yesterday for friend invites. Thank you :flowerforyou:

I just wanted to update my first week on MFP - I lost 4.4 lbs :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: Here's to another week of awesomeness!!!