Day 1 - Advice on Cals and gaining weight

Hi there

I'm kind of new to this (well I failed once before so this is my last chance ) and wondered if anyone still feels really hungry after eating fruit.

Also I have over 40 pounds to lose (after having my baby , which was a difficult birth and who is now 5 months old !) and my fiancé has told me along with a few others that you MUST eat the calories that it states and not try go really under or jot won't work? Has anyone else heard of this or done this as once in the past the only way IO lost weight was too cut my calls to under 1000!

I'm normally just under 9 stone and never had a probe;em with weight until now so any tips or advice I'd really really appreciate, thanks for reading!

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I think you might want to post this in the general section as you have posted it in the section for people who want to gain weight.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Whether or not I feel hungry after eating fruit depends on how much and what I eat with it. I usually eat it with cottage cheese or yogurt. That makes it more filling and longer lasting because of the protein.

Do I think you should eat as close to your goal calories as possible? Yes. Most days I aim for +/- 50.

Do I think you should eat less than 1000 calories/day? Not without the advice and treatment of a physician.

Hope this helps.