Join me in the journey to lose weight -- 30 in ten weeks

Options
Let's do -- Let;s do it together

Replies

• ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, is that 30 kilos??
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    I think it would more likely be 30 pounds, about 13.5kg

I'll give it a shot. Might be a slow start though as I'm having some issues with my levator scapulae (muscle) resulting in stiff vertebra joints and restricted neck movement (and associated pain). So I'm limited in what exercise I can do. My physio seems confident we'll have it under control by the end of the week or early next week though.
  • brockly25
    Options
    yeah lets do it !!!
  • annduplantis
    annduplantis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what my goal is at this point. I am going on my honeymoon cruise in eleven weeks and thirty pounds down would be my goal weight. Are we going to have a group name? 30 in 10 sounds good to me!
  • chelseawinkle
    Options
    i really want to lose 50 lbs but 30 in 10 weeks is a great start im in now lets motivate each other... im starting zumba cant afford that p90x or other such videos :(
  • ladelakr
    Options
    What is your secret to losing the 30 in 10? I have lost 17 lbs and want to lose 30 more by Dec 4, 2010. Let's encourage each other as well as others.
  • chelseawinkle
    Options
    so i just downloaded p90x don't tell im so excited to start it ive heard nothing but good things im still going to do the zumba too i will be skinny again!!!
  • denisefrances
    Options
    i would love to lose 30 pound in ten weeks.......................
  • chelseawinkle
    Options
    the key is for us to motivate each other post on here often and be proud of your accomplishments no matter how small they may seem!
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    It all sounds like a great idea, I am in as well