Is it okay to eat bread with high fructose corn syrup ?

Options
So yesterday my mom brought the Great Value packs e Wheat Bread from walmart THIS MORNINg
I read the ingredients in the bread and it said High Fructose Corn syrup . Its like.fifth one or the sixth one on the list? She brought like six packs and I eat bread everyday with some eggs. Will this hinder my weighloss :,-( weightloss is calories in and calories outim consuming the right amount of calories and working out tho. Should I just stop eating this bread? Its just bread makes life easieer and plus those organic ezekial breads are so expensive?! Me being a teenager cant puarsade my mom to buy those.

Replies

• b2kelly
    Options
    Around here where I live (Vancouver BC) I don't shop at Walmart, there are tons of small local shops that make things without chemicals for cheaper prices. Try finding those little bodegas around your city.. try switching to authentic Syrian (Pita) bread it has a ton of uses and is lower calorie with no chemicals
  • yogioats
    yogioats Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you like it or have large quantities, use it. There's no sense to waste it. Personally, I like to limit my HFCS consumption. It's not a deal breaker and you need to work within your limits.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    No, it will not hinder your weight loss. Go ahead and eat it.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,116 Member
    Options
    A recent study showed your body does not handle HFC any different than other sugars. Don't worry about it. It is yet another individual thing that people want to demonize as the cause of obesity without taking into consideration the overall eating of too many calories. As long as you stay within your calorie goal you will still lose.