obese and would like help

Options
I am 29 and i have high functioning autism

I was always happy with myself even though i was overweight until i become in the obese section.

I need help and advice so please check my eating and exercise

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    If you are able to track your food accurately, that's all that is needed for weight loss.

As far as exercise, find something you enjoy doing, and then do it. Walking is a great way to start.

Your weight loss goal is only 32 pounds? If it is more, set it correctly, you will get differing numbers.

Your food - you need to get a lot more protein. It will help you lose weight and keep your body healthy. So eat more dairy and meat and eggs.
  • SouthernMommy11
    Options
    Good luck! Cut out soda and coffee. Drink lots of water
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Also, please don't post more than one of this topic (I see you posted two so far, exactly the same.) It is against the rules - I know you didn't probably know that.

• eismith2014
    eismith2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks cmriverside i am doing this alone as i am embarrassed to talk to this with my carer

I won't replicated my post.

I am trying to loose 2 stone and if i reach that i will set a new target to get to my ideal weight.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Thanks cmriverside i am doing this alone as i am embarrassed to talk to this with my carer

I won't replicated my post.

I am trying to loose 2 stone and if i reach that i will set a new target to get to my ideal weight.

Sweetheart, talk to your caretaker about it. They want you to be healthy, that's what they do. I'm sure they know you have a little weight to lose, why not get them to go on walks with you?

The problem with you not using your full weight loss goal when you use this site is that you are not getting the right number of calories given to you when you do it like that.
  • vsprocket04
    vsprocket04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If you talk to your carer then he/ she may be able to help you choose/ cook new foods, help you with new exercises etc x