crazy canucks September 15, 2010

Options
First weigh in for Wednesday, a week has passed alreay- I lost 1.4- getting on track- need to lose another 14 to be back to where I was in April....Happy Wednesday...Hope you all had a good week...I have been busy painting and just started back to school....Go Canada Go.....if your not from Canada welcome!!!

You can do it!!!! we will do it together.

Replies

• Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good job Cyndi. I had a gain of one pound this week but it is TTOM so I am not stressing. Can't wait for the weekend, this is the longest work week ever. Have a great week everyone.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Canucks!

I've been MIA for a few weeks - been busy with vacation, trying to sell our house and a house full of company. Through all that though I've managed to maintain my weight! :bigsmile:

Starting today I'm wanting to make myself more accountable for the food I eat and getting my butt doing 'something' that counts as exercise. I'm really wanting to get this weight-loss ball rolling again - I've been at a standstill for way too long!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's been a stressful week, and I know my eating has not been the greatest! Weighed myself mid-afternoon, fully dressed including jeans. Down .4 lbs. I'm sure the jeans must weigh a lot, right? lol
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh in . . . around the same 135. I know I'm in trouble when I say "around". :laugh:
    I think my focus has been blurred for awhile now . . . trying to get preggers and now doctor tells me my thyroid hormone is too high. So just trying to be as healthy as I can and make the right choices at the moment. Kind of a downer day, really tired and all I can think of is if I'm preggers or not. I test tomorrow, so I dont have to wait much longer. I think once I know then I can get back on track with exercising.
    Everyone is doing so good!! Great job Canadians!:bigsmile:
  • TashaS
    Options
    oops double post! :embarassed:
  • TashaS
    Options
    Kind of a downer day, really tired and all I can think of is if I'm preggers or not. I test tomorrow, so I dont have to wait much longer. I think once I know then I can get back on track with exercising.

WHAT??? :noway: I can't wait to hear the results - hoping for a nice big FAT positive for you!!!! :heart:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Thanks Tasha!!:bigsmile:
    it was negative this morning . . .:ohwell:
    I did go for blood work this morning (high thyroid hormone somethin) and i got a blood preggo test too. but i wont know for 5 days!:grumble: by that time the period will have come or not. I did test 5 days before missed period, so I could still be pregnant(even with a negative this morning). I'll use another home preggo kit next week . . . like tuesday maybe. i feel little craps and little sharp twitches every once in awhile in my abdomine but I dont know . . . I feel like I am pregnant. could be all in my head tho. I hate waiting!!!!!!:explode:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Hope you get good news very soon, Jay! Hoping for a positive result!! :)

If your thyroid hormone level is high, then your thyroid function is low (hypothyroidism). That's what I have, anyway. It really confused me when the dr said my level was high... at first I thought he meant I had hyper!
  • TashaS
    Options
    Jay, Good luck on the thyroid bloodwork! 5 days before you're missed period - it could still be a positive in the making (not that I'm trying to get your hope up) but some women don't even get a positive until 7 days AFTER the missed period! The waiting is pure hell, that much I do know from experience. Just try to keep yourself busy it definitely helps make the time go by faster.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I knew that you, Tasha, could be someone that I could talk to about this. VERY few people know so keep it hush hush for now. I'll let you know how this week goes.