Anyone getting a tattoo once they hit their target weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm getting rid of one.
  • alexk1394
    Options
    I've got a bird of paradise tattoo planned our for my left side of my rib coming around to my stomach!
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I was really pumped to have one on my hip redone (into a beautiful colorful peacock) when I lost my first thirty. After ten more, I'm getting a vine down my side. I'm really looking forward to it, pain and all! Love your ideas, people.
  • lanaandtheferociousbeast
    Options
    I bet it will look lovely!! I have 4 tattoos and one on my ribs (the biggest one going straight over my ribs) and it was painful but worth it (:
  • KrysBlaze
    KrysBlaze Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting the Shema Israel recently (behind my ear) bc it's a call to listen to God. The other is a black butterfly on my spine (not tramp stamp) mid back bc of a Sounds Of Blackness song titled Black Butterfly.

I keep going to the shop, but the artist (s) is (are) either mid tattoo or will be back in 30 minutes... then I get ADD go shopping instead and go home tired lol

Eventually I'm going to find an artist that's there and not busy.
  • Godblessedmom
    Godblessedmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I are getting a tattoo at 50lbs lost for each of us. Will be my first! Most likely sisters in an infinity loop. I also want to get a butterfly or a african violet at 100lbs in memory of my Grandma. Both of these are my motivation to work hard!!!
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Once I figure out my target weight, yes! Going to get some scribbles on my ribs :D
  • ashleysarvi
    Options
    Already somewhat heavily tattooed....just got more work done on my back between my shoulder blades, creeps up on my neck worst placement for a sports bar....my last couple works outs have been rough :ohwell:
  • ghostparty
    Options
    I drew myself a tattoo draft as a memorial for my sister who passed away about a year and a half ago. It's a whitetail deer in a frame with roses, leaves, ladybugs, and a banner with her name at the bottom. Planning on getting it on my thigh, though we'll see. Won't be able to afford it for a long while yet.
  • harriethayes
    harriethayes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've got so many planned. I just want to get to a weight where showing them off will be a joy not an embarrassment!
    Im getting;
    -A Sak Yant when I head to Thailand.
    -A Buddhist phrase in delicate font around my thigh
    -A henna print on the inside of both feet
    -Om Mani Padme Hum over my wrist

Can't wait!! :)
  • bjohnson0713
    bjohnson0713 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any excuse to get another tattoo! I want a rib piece to add to my collection, and I want my belly button done. Those are the only two I'd save for when I'm smaller. I already have quite a few and love them! I guess I'm also saving a quarter sleeve on my right arm for when I reach my goals! I want a scene from Gone with the Wind, where Scarlett and her pa are standing under the tree looking at Tara in the beginning.
  • StunningLegerity
    StunningLegerity Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting a rib tattoo of a sparrow once I hit goal weight. I'm worried it may stretch out if I get pregnant though. Anyone have any issues with this?