Most embarrassing thing to happen to you

Options
Robotgirl3
Robotgirl3 Posts: 22 Member
Just some mortifying stories :) see if you can beat mine.
At dennys i was chatting with my boyfriend when a really big woman came in and took off her jacket and i happened to tell my bf she looked cute until she took off her jacket and she heard me. When i said that i realized it sounded like i was talking about her body when i was talking about her clothes the jacket was really cute and matched her outfit but underneath was a vomit colored shirt. She then proceeded to tell the rest of the people at her table what i had said and they all glared at me while she held back tears. Upon leaving i decided to tell her i was sorry and to make it worse i started bawling while telling her i was sorry and then tried to hug her so she offered her hand for a handshake! I was pretty much a mess and ran out after that.

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Oh my... I'm sorry! I guess you learned a tough lesson!

My most embarrassing moment is when I fell over a broken seat and got stuck bent over it...
    And my shirt slid down my arms, so I was REALLY stuck.
    So simultaneously, my shirt was up over my head, and my skirt flew up over my *kitten*.
    In the middle of a crowded airport.

So much laughter. I'm such a dork!
  • Robotgirl3
    Options
    Yes now every time i go to dennys i think of that happening D: and did anyone help you after you got stuck?!
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    After my (then) mother-in-law caught her breath, she did.

I do so many dumb things that if I couldn't get over them, I'd be house-bound.
    You learned from it... no point in punishing yourself further. Forgive yourself, hon. :flowerforyou:

She will probably look at that shirt in a few weeks and think, "day-um... That lady was right... This shirt really IS ugly!"
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Mother found my xxx tape. She watched it.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Bwahahaha! When do you think her eyesight will return?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

She called me to tell me she found it. That conversation was so awkward! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    Options

She called me to tell me she found it. That conversation was so awkward! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, you win. OP should feel better. HA!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Lmao... I just hope she doesn't bring it up when I go see her next month hahahaha...
    I swear, I will take off running and she doesn't run, so she can't catch me lmao.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Lmao... I just hope she doesn't bring it up when I go see her next month hahahaha...
    I swear, I will take off running and she doesn't run, so she can't catch me lmao.

Ohhhh... I would hope not, too! I caught my son getting the "favor" from a girl in the driveway. Was never spoken of after that day.:laugh:
  • Robotgirl3
    Options
    Oh my gosh that is pretty extreme you do win! lol :blushing:
    Are you going to ask for the tape back when you go to visit? :laugh:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    My mom found one of my "toys". To say that I was embarrassed is an understatement. :embarassed

My nephew was playing with it because he didn't know what it was to top it off. -__-
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Luckily, she erased it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    She made sure to tell me that when she called. I was still silent, just letting her talk lmaooo. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I (boyfriend at the time) told his mom we were going to his cabin and when we came back to her place she pointed out that my shirt was inside out. We were young (24) and in a hurry. LOL
  • Robotgirl3
    Options
    My mom found one of my "toys". To say that I was embarrassed is an understatement. :embarassed

My nephew was playing with it because he didn't know what it was to top it off. -__-

I just imagine some little boy moving around the room from vibrations :laugh:
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I feel much better now. Thank you
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    These stories are horrifying - but funny!

When I was pregnant I had giant vomits in public a few times - the best one was on the train going home from work, so rather than spewing all over the carriage, I opened my backpack, took out anything precious, put them on the seat beside me and chocks away! I only had to make it one more stop, but couldn't do it. :-/

I quietly walked off the train, holding my nasty backpack slightly away from me.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    These stories are horrifying - but funny!

^^^^this^^^^

My embarrassing moments are quite tame thankfully!

Wearing odd shoes on a date...not sure how I didn't notice that I was wearing two different shoes.

At work, after going to the toilet, hem of skirt got caught up in my undies or stockings. Walked back to my desk, got called to the front counter to serve a customer, thankfully a co-worker tapped me on the shoulder to let me know before I had turned my back to the front counter.
  • Courage1895
    Options
    On my way to school one morning I was walking up a hill with a flag pole and flower garden, and there is a huge intersection where people are always going to the train or kids on buses going to school. Anyway, my backpack was so friggin heavy and I was thinking how cold I was and then I looked down and realized my skirt was around my ankles. I bent down, yanked the skirt back up and ran into school utterly humiliated (there was a red light and several school busses full of my peers). I went to the home ec room and asked for safety pins, but she did not have any so I had to wear the pins used for hanging laundry like in the olden days. I looked like I was wearing 2 HUGE diaper pins all day long and to top it off I know my crush at the time had seen since he asked me sarcastically how my day was. .....Sadly, other things of equal embarrassment have happened
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a blazer as a shirt and I thought I was looking fine because everyone was turning their heads to watch me walk by. I went into a restaurant and sat down and noticed the waiter was blushing. I knew I wasn't looking THAT fine. Turned out the blazer had shifted and my boob was hanging out. (Fortunately I was wearing a pretty bra.)
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    My mom found one of my "toys". To say that I was embarrassed is an understatement. :embarassed:

I feel much better now. Thank you

No problem, I do what I can to help others out lol.